20 Jan Suggested reading on #AI to understand the basics
Below find reading to help you wrap your brain on what Artificial Intelligence is and why it is such a big deal.
Dinner conversation starters…
- Why digital transformation is now on the CEO shoulder, McKinsey makes the argument why CEOs need to drive digital transformation
- Being smart will be different in the future, HBR magazine on required changes everyone will go through
- The business of AI, HBR magazine from leaders in the digital disruption explain why AI is such a revolution
- McKinsey’s State Of Machine Learning And AI 2017 and other articles on AI including a study on the future of work and impact of AI on jobs and the related data on Tableau public website
To understand the basics of AI…
- Why AI Works explains fundamental concepts of AI in simple terms
- Videos explain how AI key technologies work How Deep Neural Networks (DNN) work, How Convolutional Neural Networks work
- AI revolution primer is a great blog post to understand what key AI concepts are
Get your hands dirty and play with neural networks…
- TensorFlow Playground demos explain the mechanism and power of neural networks, which extract hidden insights and complex patterns, using this live demo of neural networks.
- Use Google teachable machine to experiment with a simple neural network based on visual recognition
To probe further onto what AI may bring…
- IEEE technical papers on the subject Can We Copy the Brain?
- Read Nick Bostrom book Superintelligence to understand the challenges we face when artificial superintelligence is achieved
Moreover, this Awesome Deep Learning reference post on gitHub provides a continuously updated links to hundreds of resources including Books, Courses, Videos and Lectures, Papers, Tutorials, etc.