We deliver our conferences in one of three formats, as you require:
1. Breakfast or luncheon: 20 to 40 minutes in length;
2. Conference keynote: 45 to 90 minutes in length;
3. Team workshop with hands-on sessions: 2 hours or half a day in length.
Our conferences are designed to benefit to everyone: no technical skills are required!
Participants can be employees or freelance consultants, managers or executives, adults or kids. We tune our examples so as to best relate to our audience. For example:
- Professionals: how to promote yourself in the digital world? how to leverage digital tools to deliver services more efficiently?
- Parents-kids: what digital tools do kids use? what should they never do to protect their privacy? how much control should parents impose on their kid’s digital life?
- Executives: how to recruit employees in the digital world? what competitive watch are tools should I use? What digital tools can improve product innovation?
We have successfully delivered our conferences in French and in English to many groups and associations including:
- Association of dental specialist;
- LHH Knightsbridge human capital professionals;
- Financial director association;
- Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons;
- Crane rental professional association;
- Trisotech technology conference keynote.