17 Apr Verily’s health research watch is super discreet but knows everything about you #wearables #sensors
The watch collects your heart rate and rhythms, but it only tells you the time and date.
Sourced through Scoop.it from: www.technologyreview.com
WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT
Wearables have had difficulty in recent months to provide strong selling arguments for their devices – which in my opinion are very often nothing more than very expensive watches. That being said, wearables killer use case may lie in the inclusion of sensors to track your every moves and measure your bodily functions, from heart rate to skin conductivity to blood glucose levels.
- top 5 wearable vendors: http://sco.lt/6QYZ73
- Apple wearable sensor network: http://sco.lt/96ftkP
- gyms now leverage wearables: http://sco.lt/68ynsv
- wearables to keep us fit: http://sco.lt/58eRBx
- fitbit for multiple sclerosis: http://sco.lt/8SsH5t
- wireless smart headphones: http://sco.lt/5NXCdt
- ingestible sensors: http://sco.lt/83A1JZ
- apple watch sensors (2013): http://sco.lt/8KKBWb